Are you a wizard with words? We would like to hear from you!
Independence Day Podcast
As we prepare to celebrate Independence Day next month, For All Our Kids has an exciting opportunity for young poets to participate in a shared podcast.
Who can participate?
Students in classes 4 – 9.
What do you have to do?
- Write an original free verse Poem on our topic – Independence Day.
- Poems must be 100 to 300 words long.
- Type the poem and send it to us as a PDF.
- Record your poem and send it to us as an audio file at firstname.lastname@example.org
What should your recording include?
- Your name and class.
- A Read Aloud of your poem.
When is the LAST date for submission: July 31, 2023
If you’d like more information on how to write a free verse poem, check out the following sites:
For guidelines on how to record your podcast please refer to the link below: