|Author: Roald Dahl|
Illustrator: Quentin Blake
Book Review By: P. Tanisha
The characters of the story are:
- Mr. Willy Wonka (Extraordinary chocolate maker in the world)
- Charlie Bucket (Honest, Poor and the Hero of the story)
- Augustus Gloop (An avaricious boy who always eats chocolate)
- Veruca Salt (A rich girl who is ruined by her parents)
- Mike Teavee (A boy who does nothing but watch television)
- Violet Beauregarde (A girl who chews gum all day long)
My favourite character is Veruca Salt. She was an ambitious girl. Because of her parent’s wealth and care she became a spoiled brat.
Willy Wonka decides to let five children into his chocolate factory and they will be allowed to see all the secrets and magic of the factory. He decides to release 5 golden tickets in five separate chocolate bars, causing complete mayhem, and the adventure continues.
I would recommend this book to my friends. They would enjoy reading this book. I enjoyed the chapter 29 ‘The Other Children Go Home’. It was very hilarious.
When we read this book, we could improve our story and creative writing skills.
I liked this book very much and the journey reading this book was extraordinary.