Give us a name for Rapunzel and win an Amazon gift card for Rs. 1000.00!
As you know, we at For All Our Kids rewrite traditional fairy tales and add an Indian twist, a little bit of masala, as it were. Snow White was Snow White (listen to the story to find out why her name stays the same), Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk is Jaiki (short for Jaikiran), and Cinderella is Soundarya! Our next Masala Fairy Tale, an adaptation of Rapunzel, is ready to be published.
Please help us find the perfect Indian name for Rapunzel’s character! The name can be funny or traditional and in any Indian language, but it must relate to the story. As we may not be familiar with all the names we receive, please state the language and the meaning of the name you submit.
- Participants must be legal residents of India and/or citizens of India residing in other countries.
- Participants must be in grades 4 – 7.
- Each participant may submit one entry only.
HOW TO ENTER?
- One adult per participant must follow our Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/F0rallourkids) and our Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/for_all_our_kids/).
- Parents must fill out the google form listed here: Name That Masala Fairy Tale Character!
WHEN IS THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION?
OCTOBER 20, 2022
RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON OCTOBER 31, 2022. We will communicate directly with the participant and post the winner on our Facebook page and Instagram account. All decisions by the judges are final and binding.
GRANT OF RIGHTS. Each Entrant grants For All Our Kids a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, fully paid, universal license to use, copy, sublicense, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publish, delete, make derivative works from, or display such Submission, or any portion thereof, in any media now known or hereafter devised and for any purpose.
By entering the Contest, a parent or legal guardian of each student who contributed to the Submission has agreed that the student’s work may be submitted to this Contest and that For All Our Kids may use the Submission on a gratis and royalty-free basis in any media and for any purpose, as described herein.
Write to us at email@example.com for any queries.